Wednesday 1 January 2014

One Little Word, 2014

Followers of Ali Edwards will probably be familiar with the concept of One Little Word,a choice of word to help define the year ahead. My choice of word for 2014, focus, has meaning on several levels -

A Clear, Visual Direction - Defined personal and professional aims.
Seeing More Clearly - Paying close attention to what makes me happy.
Adapting To The Light - Embracing opportunity and adventure, welcoming change.
Concentrating On One Thing At A Time - Living in the moment.
The Point Of Convergence: All things coming together.




I have no idea where this new found 'focus' will take me during the next year, but I am looking forward to finding out! Have you considered choosing One Little Word for 2014?

6 comments:

  1. Focus was my word in 2011 - I found it really useful. I hope you enjoy it this year. My word this year is change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you do with your word once you've chosen it? Mine has many meanings like yours but I have yet to blog about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your word! my word this year is courage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good pick - good luck with it all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your definitions will make this such a wonderful word for the year, and I wish you every success with it :).

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x